ADISS (Advanced Dredging & Industrial Solutions) provides remote monitoring solutions for both government
and private industry. ADISS, Inc. has offered turn-key monitoring solutions
to commercial customers since 1997, and have experience with a variety
of dredging equipment nationwide, including:
Our systems provide over 99% data return, and are fully compliant with all profiles within
the USACE Silent Inspector/DQM
Split-hull and Hopper scows
Hopper, Cutter and Bucket Dredges
HEAR WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING...
"I have utilized ADISS for scow monitoring and tracking since 2001. Mr. Wakeman
has provided excellent service through the years and has performed well beyond
expectations on many occasions. I recommend ADISS with high marks for service,
responsiveness, and innovation."
-Frank J. Belesimo, Executive Vice President of Cashman Dredging and Marine Contracting Company LLC
"This company has a team that is very reliable and thorough
in everything they do. This company is one of our favorite vendors."
- Mike Haverty, Vice President of Norfolk Dredging Company
"They are responsive to our needs, especially when we
have a rush project they have always been able to accommodate
our requests. All employees handle our requests professionally
and in a timely manner."
- Brian Henry, Corporate Safety Manager at Donjon Marine Co., Inc.
- Army Corps of Engineers Districts:
- Los Angeles
- New England
- New York
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Environmental Protection Agency:
- Regions 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9 and 10
- American Construction Company
- American Marine Corp.
- Bean Stuyvesant, LLC
- Burnham Associates
- Callaway Marine Technologies
- Coastline Consulting & Development, LLC
- Corman Kokosing Construction Co.
- CT Dredging Corp.
- Dean Marine & Excavating Inc.
- DonJon Marine, Inc.
- Dragados USA
- Durocher Marine
- Dutra Dredging Group
- General Electric Company
- Geo. Gradel Co.
- Geosyntec Consultants
- Great Lakes Dock & Materials LLC
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Co.
- Gwenmor Marine Contracting
- J.T. Cleary Inc.
- Jay Cashman, Inc.
- Kiewit Corporation
- Legacy Marine, LLC
- Malcolm Marine, Inc.
- Manson Construction Co.
- Marinex Construction, Inc.
- Marine industrial Construction, LLC.
- McLean Contracting Company
- MCM Marine, Inc.
- Norfolk Dredging Co.
- Orion Marine Group, Inc.
- Prock Marine, Inc.
- R.E. Staite Engineering, Inc.
- Roen Salvage Co.
- Ryba Marine Construction Co.
- Salmons Dredging, Inc
- Skanska USA Building Inc
- Tetra Tech, Inc.
- Thames Dredge & Dock Corp.
- W3 Marine
- W.F. Magann Corp.
- Weeks Marine, Inc.
- White Lake Dock & Dredge, Inc.